English | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch | 104 Lectures | 2.1 Gb
Quadruple Your Skills: Learn C# , Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Debugging and SQL Server Basics!
Please note that currently all the old videos are being replaced with new ones that have much bigger fonts, much cleaner audio, more detailed examples and explanations, and that also include many tips on using Visual Studio more efficiently, programming exercises, and solutions to programming exercises. So far, 98 videos have been replaced.
C# and Visual Studio are two easily marketed skills.
Note: Please always watch in HD. You can set this on the viewer inside each lecture. This is a course for those who are just beginning to learn programming. Also, each lecture has a PDF which can viewed as large as necessary for easy reading.
Reasons To Join Today:
1) This is by far the most comprehensive C# course you'll find here.
2) Please note this course does not rush through code. I'm just not that kind of person. I teach in a very detailed and deliberate way. If this style of learning does not agree with you, this is not the right course for you. This is a course for beginners.
3) This course uses a feature of Visual Studio called "step into". This unique way of teaching ensures that you truly understand the code. This means you'll enjoy the experience of learning much more, and each minute of content watched translates into much greater comprehension. Why learn this way? Because you'll see what it means to truly understand, and that is something very rare and precious. Please note that this course focuses on the language, and not the graphical aspects of windows programming.
4) You get 20+ hours of video content. This is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST value compared to other C# courses here. Think of it this way. If you estimate the whole course will take you about 20 hours thru careful enough viewing so that you can truly learn, you'll have spent only about 12.5 cents per minute. That's a very tiny amount given what you can make as a programmer.
5) This course uses Visual Studio, which is a powerful and widely used programming environment. Besides learning C#, you're learning Visual Studio, so you can put this on your resume, and you're doubling your skills.
6) This course is still growing, so your purchase will become more valuable over time. Right now, all the old videos are being replaced with ones of a much higher quality.
7) There are also about 100 color PDF's of the code, and many programming assignments, with complete color solutions provided.
7) Once you watch the videos, you'll have a solid understanding of the most important aspects of C#, Visual Studio, and Object Oriented Programming. These are skills you can put on your resume. An experienced programmer can earn about 45 to 65 dollars per hour as a consultant. If you're serious about becoming a C# developer, you should do some research on Microsoft Exam 70-483.
8) You also get a growing collection of exercises and student solutions to those exercises. These exercises are like small competitions. If you win, you get a coupon to join another course of mine for free.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 104 lectures and 15.5 hours of content!
Find, download and install Visual Studio
Create and run a simple console application
Declare and initialize variables
Learn how to use the locals and call stack windows in Visual Studio
Learn how to step through a program line by line for maximum comprehension
Learn how to perform arithmetic
Learn to use various variable types
Learn how to code for loops
Learn how to code switch statements
Learn how to construct simple classes
Learn how to create objects, call functions, both object and static
Learn how to use and code arrays for various data types
Learn how to use the length property of arrays, and how to convert between data types
Learn how to create a simple inheritance structure
Learn how to call functions from client code
Learn simple file writing and reading
Learn how to create a simple application and install it on your computer
Learn how to write generic classes and interfaces
Learn how to work with LaMbda expressions
Learn how to work with SQL Server
Learn how to use LINQ with Arrays and XML
Learn how to use LINQ with SQL Server
Learn how to update, delete, insert data with web pages and SQL Server
Learn how to create and publish simple WPF apps
Learn how to make simple Graphical User Interfaces and Display Files and Folders
Learn how to work with threads
Learn how to serialize and deserialize objects
Learn how to create databases from code using the Entity Framework
Learn how to create windows services
Develop an Understanding of Windows Forms
Understand How To Use Async and Await To Increase Program Responsiveness
Learn How To Check for Existing Files and Append Text
Learn How To Launch Another Program With C# Code
Create Full Scale Applications That Synthesize Many Different Concepts
What is the target audience?
People Who Understand That Rushing In General Results in Shallow Understanding
People Who Like To Check Their Understanding
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)