Shade is the powerful modeling, rendering and animation platform for 3D designers, 3D animators and 3D game developers. Use Shade as a complete, standalone tool set, or as a key design tool in your existing workflow.
With its original release in 1986 in Japan, Shade is one of the oldest, most consistently used professional 3D products available today on Mac OS X and Windows.
Shade Standard and Professional editions are also available and add many powerful professional features (LSCM UV Unwrapping, Displacement mapping, Volumetric material, Toon rendering, Physics animation or so). See App URL for additional information.
Shade Modeling Tools
* Build models using curved surface, polygon mesh, meta-ball and boolean modeling tools
* Import illustrations and build models out from them as templates
* Use digital photos to generate objects based on the real world
Shade Materials and Surface Tools
* Create surfaces with unlimited layers of materials, textures
* Import unlimited texture maps as parallax bump maps
* Use projection mapping to set up your materials
Scene Set Up Tools
* Unlimited number of custom, static, animated cameras
* Control the quality of shadow rendering
* Beautiful, realistic volumetric lighting, support for negative lights
* Camera control with tilt, video safe zones
Outstanding Rendering and Animation
* Brilliant radiosity and global illumination rendering support
* 32/64/128 bit depth with color correction; HDRI image support
* Object transformation animation, morphing and camera animation support
* 3D sound object renders stereo sounds with doppler effect
* Real 3D stereoscopic rendering and exporting as .mpo (for Stereoscopic 3D TV)
* Rendering size in Basic version limited to 2000 x 2000 pixels
3D Printing Check and Output
* Shade 3D Printing Assistant checks and optimize 3D models for 3D printing
* Thickness tool support and other polygon check features
* Import and export STL format
Home Page -
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!