Balsamiq Mockups 3.1.5 | MacOSX | 55.4 MB
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components--anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you're back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
What's New Version 3.1.5:
Now you can embed them into your BMPR! Photoshop or Illustrator documents, Word files, ZIP files, PDF docs--just add them as assets, or even drag them on to the Mockups 3 for Desktop project window.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improved performance of loading projects.
- Changed "Download" to "Save to Disk" for assets.
- Added a handy "Download Project BMPR" menu item in Web Demo, so that you can easily bring your experiments to Mockups for Desktop.
- We changed the auto-reset time from 24h to 1h in the Web Demo version.
- On Save As, we now update the project title if it matches the old file name. This should help with this RaeHanley report.
- If you hit Ctrl+C with nothing selected, we no longer clear the clipboard.
- We now close the notes field and the position and size text fields when switching mockups.
- Fixed an issue with cropping rotated images.
- Fixed an issue in the crop bar dimensions when cropping resized images.
- Fixed an issue with converting a group that contains multiple groups to symbol.
- Fixed an issue with overriding position and size with groups in symbols.
- Fixed an issue with keyboard handling in Polish keyboards.
- We now select the cloned symbol after cloning it.
- Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe AIR
- Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
Home Page -