3 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 428 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Get an introduction to Sass?syntactically awesome style sheets?in this hands-on video course from programmer and author Jen Kramer. Sass allows CSS designers to create style sheets that are easier to follow and less repetitive, leveraging data structures like variables, if/else statements, functions, and loops. With this video, you?ll learn how to install and configure a Sass compiler, understand the differences between Sass and CSS, and learn the Sass and SCSS syntax.
You can use whatever text editor you like; Jen explains where to download SublimeText3 and packages that make working with HTML, CSS, and Sass a great experience. You should also install Koala for compiling Sass files, which is Mac/PC compatible and free.
The video will teach you how to:
- Set up a typical file structure for Sass
- Work with a Sass compiler to create CSS that the browser can understand
- Create and work with variables, mixins, nesting, extends, and more to keep code DRY
- Work with Sass?s built-in functions to manipulate color, make calculations, and more
- Create a real-world website with Sass
- Learn industry best practices for Sass file management, so all the code generated is easily managed
Since 2000, Jen Kramer has built websites that are supportive of business and marketing goals, in a freelance capacity and as part of an agency. She is a frequent conference speaker and runs many workshops. Jen has created 24 video training courses for Lynda.com on topics including Bootstrap, web semantics, Joomla, and website strategy, and planning.
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!