Adobe After Effects CC 2015 brings significant breakthroughs in performance and shared workflows-and in this course, master user Chris Meyer will show you how to put them to work in real-world situations.
After Effects has been rewired underneath the hood to be more responsive, including a new preview scheme optimized for those with an editing background. Creative Cloud Libraries were also introduced in the CC 2015 release, as well as face tracking technology thanks to Adobe Character Animator, which is now bundled with the program. With over 20 years experience using After Effects, Chris Meyer demonstrates these and other changes using real-world examples, including how to work around the inevitable shortcomings and gotchas.
* Preview options
* Editing a project without stopping preview playback
* Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
* Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
* Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
* Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!