ReadKit 2.4.3 | MacOSX | 4.2 MB
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
ReadKit supports services from Pinboard and Delicious. Browse and manage your Pinboard and Delicious bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
* Read later services: Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
* Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
* Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
* Offline reading
* Simple views with focus on the content
* Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
* Change between original and stripped down content with a click
* Built-in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
* The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
* Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
* Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
* Customizable smart folders
* Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard and Delicious tags
* Focus mode: reading without interface elements
* OS X Notification Center support
* Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
* Full support for high resolution Retina displays
* Preference to display unread items in the dock
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts
* Syntax highlighting of code snippets
* OPML import
What's New in Version 2.4.3
ReadKit 2.4.3 is a maintenance release which addresses the following issues:
- Fixed Instapaper authentication for users without premium subscription
- Fixed several bugs that have caused crashes
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -