Shoot in color, but think in black and white. In this course, Adobe Photoshop principal product manager Bryan O'Neil Hughes shares his favorite techniques for transforming color photographs into black and white, a technique that provides more creative options than using your camera's black-and-white mode.
Learn how to prepare and fine-tune your photographs in Lightroom, and then move them into Photoshop to take advantage of its nondestructive adjustment layers. Finally, take your photos (and video!) to the next level using the Silver Efex plugin and mobile apps like Photoshop Mix and Express. Bryan closes with a video that pulls all the lessons together in a single end-to-end workflow.
* Why black and white?
* Shooting with black and white in mind
* Preparing color images
* Black-and-white mixing and adding toning
* Utilizing presets effectively
* Creating black-and-white HDR images with Lightroom and Photoshop
* Taking advantage of black-and-white adjustment layers
* Adjusting the toning of images
* Working with the Silver Efex plugin
* Converting to black and white on the go
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!