R-Studio 7.7 Build 159204 Network Edition | 41 Mb
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users do not need every single feature of the software.
Because of the many features presented in R-Studio, there may be inexperienced users who find its interface and abundant functionality a bit confusing. We have actually tried to simplify the software interface as much as possible and have included a detailed Help Manual with the product. However, we recommend to those who still feel uncomfortable with the software after reading the Manual that they start their data recovery experience with the R-Undelete file recovery tool. Its three step wizard oriented user interface provides an easier way to perform ordinary data recovery tasks without any compromise to their efficiency. Its the best choice for basic and some advanced data recovery needs. Below you may compare the main features of R-Studio and R-Undelete.
+ A new advanced algorithm for raw file recovery (search for file signatures).
+ The Hex editor extension: A file location is shown in a particular disk sector.
+ Support for Directory Junctions and Symbolic Links.
* Now R-Studio shows extra files found by their file signature both in the Raw Files folder and in recognized partitions.
- When recovering Directory Junctions, R-Studio might save files to the Directory Junctions symbolic paths rather than to the recovery path. Fixed.
- The Save File Names command did not work from the extension and time stamps tabs. Fixed.
- R-Studio asked to save scaninfo before initial scanning an opened image or loading scan info. Fixed.
- R-Studio attached recognized partitions from an opened dsk disk image to those on the original hard drive. Fixed.
- R-Studio cut text strings in the progress window. Fixed.
- Anytime the Settings were changed R-Studio asked to re-write its log. Fixed.
- The Maximum messages in the Event Log option on the Settings/Log tab did not work. Fixed.
- The Apply changes immediately option could be enabled only after the second click after changing parameters on the RAID Parents tab.