SSH Proxy 15.07 Retail | MacOSX | 4.5 Mb
SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password & private key passphrase and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password & private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive and multi-factor authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, fully compatible with OpenSSH
What's New in Version 15.07
The big feature of this release is support of HTTP and HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types, in additional to the SOCKS 5 proxy type.