Atomix Virtual DJ Pro 8.0.2352 Multilingual + Content | 131.79 MB
VirtualDJ is a DJ software for PC and MAC, which is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. It features a breakthrough BeatLock engine that will keep your songs in tune and let you work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ. VirtualDJ will let you mix and scratch music videos right from your turntables. The software is compatible with timecoded vinyls that let you scratch your MP3s directly on a real turntable, and with many other DJ equipment. Add to that the infinite number of cue points a DJ can save for each song and large collection of wonderful automatically beat-synchronized effects. You can use several interfaces to suit both beginners and professionals, record your mixes and burn them on CD, rip DVD, rip vinyl, create your own Internet radio, automatically mix playlists, use VST effects, display karaoke, and play DRMed file!
And with VirtualDJ large collection of skin interfaces to suit everybody from the beginner to the professional DJ, the possibility to record the DJ mix to then burn to CDs, to broadcasting on the Internet and/or the DJ own radio station, to use headphones to preview the song, or use an external mixer to perform in a club; VirtualDJ is a DJ ULTIMATE mix software.
The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler lets the DJ perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all. The visual representation and the cues allow a DJ to clearly see the song structure, and never be surprised by a break. The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
Lastly, enter the new era of DJs mixing video enhanced songs (DVD, DivX, MPEG) which can be sent to monitors, TVs, a projector for display on a giant screen.
- Jog returns to wheel mode when loop disabled and it was in loop move mode
- zero parameter for midi pitch slider definition
- Escape binary characters in database xml to be compatible with external xml tools
- Auto-generate video edit by dropping video file on video preview of audio file
- Fix some old xvid videos not playing back correctly
- browser_sort action accepts + in front of column name to force ascending sort
- scratching on the skin allows backspins
- New script command playlist_randomize_once that performs a Shuffle Once on the playlist
- Add file selector to iTunes database file setting
- Fix Additive transition on Mac