MDB Explorer 2.4.4 | Top In-App Purchases: Support of ACCDB | MacOSX | 10 MB
MDB Explorer is designed for quick and easy viewing of MDB and MDE files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structures shown and described in terms of column and relation.
With MDB Explorer, you can export data into many other formats including SQLite, CSV, TXT, XML, XLS and XLSX. In addition, you can generate SQL files for other popular databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite and SQL Server.
Other helpful features:
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Sorting and searching functions
- Image viewing and text viewing
- Open and view your files in full screen mode
- Unicode data support
- Create multiple column filters to narrow down search results
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Fixed a stability issue when exporting data
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Home Page -