Duration: 1h 40m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920x1080 / 960x540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
I'm really excited to share this course with you, because it has a little something for everyone in it. It's also NOT just for surface pattern designers! Photographers, illustrators, painters, artists, writers and creatives of all kinds will learn how to present their work.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why having a portfolio is essential for your creative career
- What to include in your book and how to make it a reflection of your brand and work
- How to design (and print) the pages of your portfolio in Adobe Illustrator
- How to actually build and bind your very own handmade portfolio
- Tips on getting in touch with your target people and advice on shipping your book
I'll also be sharing with you several examples of portfolios from creatives of all kinds! You'll leave the course feeling inspired, motivated and prepared to hit the ground running with your beautiful portfolio.
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!