MassTube Plus 126.96.36.1992 + Portable | 32.3 Mb
Mass Tube is a small software utility designed to help users grab their favorite video files from YouTube in the easiest way possible. Aesthetically, it is not very impressive as it sports a simplistic interface and only a few options for downloading videos. This is a simple-to-use tool built specifically with a single goal in mind: to grab video files from YouTube, so it doesn't pack other useful features such as a built-in search engine and audio files downloader.
introduced the YouTube link in the main window. MassTube can work with multiple output formats and the video files can be exported to FLV, MP4, WebM and 3GP.
It integrates a history manager that shows all the videos you have downloaded from YouTube. The history can be cleaned, imported or exported.
Furthermore, at the end of the downloading process the app is able to open the clips with default Windows applications. It is also possible to select other programs for opening the videos.
The app works fast and no errors showed up during our testing.
Overall, Mass Tube is a small but efficient software solution for downloading clips on the go. Although it isn't the most powerful tool in its category, it packs basic features that can help you grab your favorite video files easily and it's also light on your system resources.
- download VEVO, age blocked videos and others.
- download in Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD 4k 2160p, HD 720p and in other popular resolutions.
- download in MP4, 3GP, MP3 and in other popular formats.
- compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1.
- much more!
- Added preliminary minor support for Windows 10 Insider Preview. The Drag and Drop link feature from new Microsoft Edge browser is not supported currently, so, we will try to added it, if possible, in future versions of MassTube.
- Added support for more YouTube video URLs variants.
- Improved several issues for video extraction algorithm and library.
- Removed "Basic Mode" (deprecated) item from "Link Scan Engine" option. "Brute mode" from now is a stable and final release feature developed by Havysoft and the unique scan engine and technique that will be used by MassTube.
- Removed "dead source code" (unnecessary) of previous versions.
- Fixed several error detected in previous download engine.
- Fixed several errors/bugs discovered in previous versions.