Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.2.0.0722 | 267.20 MB
Robust for the needs of enterprises, Foxit PhantomPDF Business delivers a feature rich solution with the quality, security, deployability, and support essential for enterprise requirements. Foxit PhantomPDF Business is the industrys premiere PDF editor; making editing PDF files easier than ever before to deliver professional looking PDF documents in no time at all. Its PDF editing capabilities provide capabilities similar to that of word processing software.
The PDF editor automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit within that text box. PDF editor capabilities include:
- Automatically reflows and reformats text in the text box as you edit it just like a word processor. Just add or delete content without worrying about the layout.
- Link, join or split text blocks to connect text for more powerful PDF editing. Move and resize text blocks for more compelling layout.
- Edit the font of PDF text by changing type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Replicate the texts style (font, bold, color, etc.) when copying and pasting text.
- Edit object, object shading, change text to shape, and merge/split text.
- Automatically changes the color of edited text, making it easy for others to review and approve changes. This option can be turned on and off by the user.
- Spell checks the selected text block or the complete PDF document.
- Increase and decrease the indent of paragraphs.
- Improved integration of image editing capabilities.
- Align objects on the left, middle, or center. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically. Rotate, flip, or shear objects.
- Easier insertion of headers, footers, and custom page numbers.
- Automatic web link creation from URLs.
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required
- Windows 8 Full Version
- Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance:
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- 1024*768 screen resolution
What's New in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2?
1. Cloud-based Shared Review
Supports to initiate and control a PDF shared review as well as tracking/replying all comments made by reviewers on Foxit Cloud.
2. Redaction Plugin for Microsoft Word
Allows users to create a redacted PDF document from Microsoft Word 2010/2013. The plugin produces two different views of the same redacted PDF document. The first view is of the redacted PDF document, which anyone can read as long as they open the file in a PDF reader. This file will block out any redacted text. Alternately, those with a Microsoft AD RMS enabled PDF reader and the proper credentials have the ability to read the document in an un-redacted format. That means that all of the content that you blocked out is now visible to the authorized users.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2:
1. Better Access Control during Shared Review
Improved the access control to avoid unauthorized modification within non-Foxit PDF viewers during Shared Review.
2. Set Enhanced Security Settings in Preferences
Supports to specify trusted locations and files in preferences to provide more secured PDF workflow.
3. PDF Edition and Conversion from Right-click Menu
Adds two more options to PDFs context menu for users to start editing a PDF or converting it to Microsoft Office files by just right-clicking the PDF.
4. Pattern Search
Adds an option to Advanced Search box to search for a pattern in a PDF such as phone numbers.
5. Improve the workflow of modifying the filter of image objects.
6. Supports to edit the properties of the same type of objects in batch.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2:
1. Fixed an issue where the new background didnot it replace the old one when users add new background to a PDF with existing background.
2. Fixed an issue where Foxit PhantomPDF folder was reserved after clean uninstallation in 32-bit OS.
3. Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when opening certain XFA forms, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.