PicturesToExe creates slide show in stand-alone EXE file. Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system. Then press the Create button. In just moments, you've produced an .exe file that, when run, displays the images with the options you've selected. Options let you specify automatic or manual sequencing, pick the timer interval, adjust font and background properties, and decide whether you want the sequence to run once and terminate or to repeat continuously. You can also add a MIDI, or MP3-based soundtrack and associate each picture with a .wav file. PicturesToExe is a nice way to share your favorite images with others in a compact, easy-to-email form. Ability to create AVI video file.
* PicturesToExe produces single EXE file which contains all pictures and music.
* PicturesToExe Deluxe can burn DVD-Video disc with slide shows.
* Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects for images.
* Powerful editor of objects of a slide with possibility to adjust complex animation.
* You can add buttons or text labels with drop shadow and glow to a slide.
* Cinematographic transition effects between slides.
* Show of slides can be exactly synchronized to music on the timeline with waveform.
* Slide show has built-in player for high quality MP3 and OGG playback. Also it supports WMA, WAV and MIDI music playback.
* Ability to create screen saver.
* Navigation bar in slide show.
* Easy solution for creating of greeting cards.
* Ability to create AVI video file.
* Support of multi-select and visual drag-n-drop between file panel and Slide list.
* Support of sound comments to slides (MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV).
* Images can be in JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
* Ability to rotate pictures (lossless algorithm).
* Every slide can be individually customized with own time, effect, background, and etc.
* And a number of another features.
* Support for English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Catalan, French, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovak languages.
-Added "Cover slide" mode for main images in the Project options, Defaults tab.
-Improved support of High DPI screens (125% and more) in the Objects and animation editor.
-Improved support of 2in1 devices with touch screen in the Objects and animation editor.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!