AKVIS Sketch 17.0.2946 for Adobe Photoshop (x86/x64) | 147 MB
AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings and is available as an independent standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor. Our efficient method creates realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
In contrast to standard filters that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch comes very close to the hand-drawn works of a human artist. Getting a similar result with the standard tools would require expertise in image editing and extensive manipulation with layers, masks, brushes and applying filters. AKVIS Sketch lets you create an awesome pencil drawing from any photograph with a mouse click!
What's new in version 17:
* Added a new mode of Cross-hatching Art style.
* This mode allows you to use a special technique of double-shading: lines are drawn in different directions and intersect at a given angle. Now your pictures will be even more realistic! Examples of the cross-hatch pattern in Sketch.
* Added presets created using a new technique of shading.
* Now you can quickly search font by typing its name in the list on the tab Text.
* Improved print dialog, added the ability to print large images on multiple pages.
* Expanded list of supported RAW files.
* Fixed errors.
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://akvis.com/en/index.php