CoLocalizer Pro 3.0.2 | MacOSX | 11 MB
CoLocalizer Pro is a professional quantitative colocalization analysis software used to obtain new and objective information about proteins and nucleic acids visualized using fluorescence techniques. It combines the power of its unique background correction tools with implementation of the already established algorithms to estimate colocalization quantitatively. CoLocalizer Pro software is used by the leading scientific laboratories worldwide and has become a de facto standard in this field of research.
View, select, and examine colocalization on stacks of images. Select ROI and correct background in one slice and apply settings to the whole stack. Examine a single slice, if needed.
Import from microscope
Connect your Mac to a USB-enabled digital microscope and import images from it right into CoLocalizer for analysis.
Autosave and Versions
Thanks to Apple's Auto Save functionality, the image you are analyzing is saved continuously. As a result, not only your work is always backed up, but you can view all previous versions of the file and even revert back, if necessary.
With its 64-bit architecture, CoLocalizer is built to take full advantage of the amazing speed and power of modern Macs.
CoLocalizer leverages OS X Core Image technology, which employs your Mac's graphics card to ensure blisteringly fast image processing.
View images at different sizes and angles. Observe areas of your interest as conveniently and precisely as possible.
Combine two image channels into one and make the resulted image suitable for colocalization analysis.
Use different types of ROI for optimum selection of the areas with colocalization. Select areas with colocalization containing minimum contribution of surrounded tissues.
Split images according to the selected pair of channels. Inspect staining for each of the two selected channels separately for comparison.
Remove unwanted pixels. Ensure reliability by guaranteeing that the levels of intensity potentially contributing to erroneous results will be excluded from the count.
Get visual feedback on the distribution of pixels in an image by showing the graph of how they are presented at the each color intensity level.
Calculate various specialized colocalization coefficients for estimation of colocalization objectively. Analyze, compare, and present its value from various experiments.
Export all calculations and image data for viewing, presenting, publishing, archiving, and sharing. Get calculations in Excel file format for statistical analysis.
- Views fluorescence microscopy images with colocalization at different magnifications and angles, merges single channel images into one or splits merged ones according to a pair of channels.
- Analyzes image stacks.
- Saves versions of analyzed images.
- Directly imports images from microscopes of analysis.
- Corrects background in the images to ensure reliability of quantification.
- Quantifies colocalization by calculating specialized coefficients.
- Examines image ROI, scattergram ROI, reveals colocalized or selected pixels, traces pixels of a particular color.
- Saves calculations data in various file formats, such as Microsoft Excel, Text, PDF, and HTML.
- Exports results as colocalization reports with all the coefficients and image data stored conveniently in one place.
CoLocalizer Pro can open RGB files in all major formats, such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. The use of lossless TIFF is strongly recommended to ensure the reliability of calculations. It doesn't work with gray scale images. CoLocalizer Pro supports proprietary file formats from all major microscope manufacturers and a biological image data standard:
• Zeiss: TIFF, TIFF Chunky, RGB PLANAR, etc.
• Leica: LIF, TIFF.
• Open Microscopy Environment: OME.TIFF.
• exports images in various file formats for presentation and publication.
• saves calculations as Excel files that can be processed using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application.
• saves Text files for reference.
• saves calculations as HTML files for posting on the Internet.
• saves files in PDF format for submission to the publishers and sharing with colleagues.
What's New Version 3.0.2:
Fixed a Core Image related issue when rotation and flipping of images reset pixel counts to zero
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9.5 or later
Home Page - http://www.colocalizer.com/pro.html