NI LabWindows/CVI 2015 | 2.2 Gb
National Instruments released LabWindows/CVI 2015, the newest version of its an ANSI C integrated development environment and engineering toolbox with built-in libraries for measurement, analysis, and engineering UI design.
Building on the latest improvements to the new LabWindows/CVI optimizing compiler, LabWindows/CVI 2015 includes version 3.3 of Clang, the C language compiler front end to the LLVM compiler infrastructure. First introduced in LabWindows/CVI 2013, LLVM is an industry standard compiler infrastructure, that offers programmers optimized code generation out of the box. The upgrade to Clang 3.3 helps developers ensure code reliability by highlighting weak points with added error and warning messages.
As a stability release, LabWindows/CVI 2015 contains over 50 bug fixes and improvements to provide a robust development platform for building critical applications for test and measurement. Programmers can take advantage of all the new features introduced in LabWindows/CVI 2013 such as OpenMP and Network Streams to improve application performance without significantly rewriting their code. By providing the latest compiler and parallel programming technologies, LabWindows/CVI 2015 lets developers focus on program logic and I/O.
Improved Code Performance
- Generate code that runs up to 60% faster with the new industry standard optimizing compiler
- Use the portable and scalable OpenMP API to easily parallelize existing code
- Efficiently stream data between networked applications with the lossless Network Streams API
- Use the new Advanced TDMS functions to implement high-performance data streaming to disk
- Edit your code while compiling source files
- Build multiple files in parallel and see faster build times overall on multicore systems
- Attach and detach the debugger to a running process for debugging
- Navigate source files with ease using a function pull-down list and improved browsing
- Create cleaner code with batch formatting and auto-indentation
- NI LabWindows/CVI 2015
LabWindows/CVI is a proven ANSI C integrated development environment and engineering toolbox. For over 25 years, developers have relied on LabWindows/CVI to create stable, high-performance applications for the manufacturing, military, aerospace, telecommunications, and automotive industries. Take your concept to hardware faster with built-in hardware libraries, analysis functions, and a GUI builder with engineering UI components
- NI LabWindows/CVI 2015 Real-Time
The LabWindows/CVI Real-Time Module extends the LabWindows/CVI development environment to create reliable and deterministic applications that target dedicated real-time hardware. NI provides a commercial off-the-shelf platform for real-time application development by combining flexible, high-performance software with rugged, modular hardware.
- NI Labview Manuals Collection 2006-2015
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.