Lynda - Instagram for Business
Size: 211MB | Duration: 1h 16m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Find out what business opportunities await on Instagram. In this course, Anson Alexander shows how to get started using Instagram to increase your sales, brand recognition, and online presence.
He'll cover the basics like choosing photos, hashtags, and filters and creating a posting schedule, as well as more advanced tricks like integrating Instagram with your website, Facebook feed, or blog. Plus, learn how to measure and track success of posts, so you can find out what content is gaining traction with which followers.
* Business opportunities on Instagram
* Brainstorming content ideas
* Developing a posting schedule
* Optimizing your Instagram profile
* Interacting with the Instagram community
* Using business-appropriate filters and hashtags
* Adding Instagram photos to your website or Facebook
* Measuring the success of your Instagram posts