ThermoAnalytics, Inc., a leading provider of thermal and infrared simulation software and services, announce the release of Taitherm (ex-Radtherm) version 12.0, is the industry's most complete and flexible thermal modeling program, one that predicts the full range of temperature distribution in your product or system. TAITherm applies a multi-physics approach to solve for thermal conduction, radiation, and convection under both steady-state and transient conditions.
Nearly twenty years ago the ThermoAnalytics' founders created a radiation-only solver, aptly named RadTherm. In the past two decades this software has evolved to include all of the different modes of heat transfer: radiation, conduction, convection, as well as advection. As we launch version 12.0, the latest release of our software suite, it is clear that RadTherm can no longer completely represent this incredible software solution. Moving forward the product formerly marketed as RadTherm will now be known as TAITherm (Tee-Aye-Eye-Therm). The TAITherm name reflects our company, our values, and ThermoAnalytics software's ability to be the complete thermal management solution.
TAITherm 12.0 is our most powerful software release to date with a variety of features created with our customers' needs in mind. Some exciting new features include:
- Distributed Computing Capabilities: Thermal solutions for both our multi-grid and partial-direct solvers can now be run in a parallel, offering the fastest thermal solution for 3D multi-mode heat transfer modeling ever!
- Post Processing Relations: Users can isolate or emphasize component (part) relationships and thus visualize component-to-component energy contributions
- Graphics Upgrade: Significant improvements have been made to the graphics rendering performance with 10x to 100x speed increases.
- Pass/Fail/Warning Status for Component Parts: Parts with a maximum or minimum design temperature can now be analyzed, allowing the user to compare component extreme temperatures to their design temperatures and easily visualize the trouble spots of a complex model.
- Thermal Probes: This new feature provides the ability to analyze temperatures at any depth of a solid model, further linking your testing to your simulation process.
About ThermoAnalytics, Inc.
ThermoAnalytics is an employee-owned company with its headquarters in Michigan's scenic Upper Peninsula. ThermoAnalytics is a leading developer of thermal, fluid-flow, and infrared modeling software. ThermoAnalytics software products and services help engineers in organizations worldwide to optimize product concepts early in the design process, enabling them to significantly improve product quality while reducing product development time and cost. ThermoAnalytics software is used in many industries including automotive, aerospace, architecture, electronics, environmental, manufacturing, and defense applications.
Name: Taitherm (ex-Radtherm)
Version: (64bit) 12.0.0
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 495.6 mb
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!