WinNc 188.8.131.52 Final Multilingual | 12.3 Mb
WinNc 6 is a tabbed file manager especially developed for Windows 7. It also works on the older versions of Windows. This NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander.
It has shortcuts to all the Windows 7 special folders and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project. Projects can include files and folders from all over the disk that are somehow connected to that project tab.
With a new Windows 7 interface WinNc can do all the basic tasks you expect from a file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links.
But WinNc also converts audio, burns files on dvd and cd, create iso files and you are able to synchronize your files. From zip files it allows the creation of self extraction .exe files
Changes in 184.108.40.206 (24-07-2015)
- WinNc is now available for Windows 10
- New interface for Windows 10
- Added color folders in Windows 10 style (only available in Windows 10)
- Bug: View MP3 files crashes WinNc (#528)
- Bug: Font preview in panel options is not updated (#527)
- Bug: Tree view on larger fonts incorrect item distance (#526)
- Feature: Update of Unrar dll (#525)
- Feature: New Flat Icon set
- Bug: Mixup in multiple instances options (#489)
- Bug: Synchronization function doesnt consider strict date compare off feature (#397)
- Bug: WinNc fails on WMF9 library if DLL is not installed (#506)
- Bug: XML editor doesnt allow dtd's (#422)
- Bug: WinNc search date filter does not work (#415)
- Bug: Relative Move fails (#395)
- Bug: When viewing a set of images and returning the last images is not selected in the panel when exiting the viewer (#362)
- Bug: More than 400 x 7 MB files Thumbs do not display correctly (#357)
- Bug: You click on Cancel run, the deletion window is displayed even after the next start. (#340)