Audio Hijack 3.2 MacOSX | 16 MB
Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience
The new iteration utility Audio Hijack got a whole new interface block, a set of templates for recording settings, support for multiple audio sources to a single session, special filters for noise reduction - Denoise, Declick, Dehum and others. Audiophiles will appreciate the ability to use lossless compression format FLAC.
With Audio Hijack 3 can record sounds from any application with a DVD-player, streaming audio from the Internet, to record conversations via VoIP-services, import audio from LPs, magnetic tapes, microphones and other analog sources. With the help of built-in tools can be carried out post-processing to improve the sound quality. In a word - all that can reproduce your Mac, can record Audio Hijack.
* Record audio from any application (Skype, AM / FM radio, iChat, and so on)
* the ability to add effects to any audio signal
* record of running applications
* simultaneous recording from multiple applications
* Audio recording formats: AIFF, MP3, AAC and ALAC (apple lossless)
* Timer recording or multiple timers with automatic on / off
* instant recording
* the recording level meter
* Create audio podcast
and much, much more
* OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page - https://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/