CoLocalizer Pro 3.0.2 | MacOSX | 11 MB
CoLocalizer Pro is a professional quantitative colocalization analysis software used to obtain new and objective information about proteins and nucleic acids visualized using fluorescence techniques. It combines the power of its unique background correction tools with implementation of the already established algorithms to estimate colocalization quantitatively. CoLocalizer Pro software is used by the leading scientific laboratories worldwide and has become a de facto standard in this field of research.
- Views fluorescence microscopy images with colocalization at different magnifications and angles, merges single channel images into one or splits merged ones according to a pair of channels.
- Analyzes image stacks.
- Saves versions of analyzed images.
- Directly imports images from microscopes of analysis.
- Corrects background in the images to ensure reliability of quantification.
- Quantifies colocalization by calculating specialized coefficients.
- Examines image ROI, scattergram ROI, reveals colocalized or selected pixels, traces pixels of a particular color.
- Saves calculations data in various file formats, such as Microsoft Excel, Text, PDF, and HTML.
- Exports results as colocalization reports with all the coefficients and image data stored conveniently in one place.
CoLocalizer Pro can open RGB files in all major formats, such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. The use of lossless TIFF is strongly recommended to ensure the reliability of calculations. It doesn't work with gray scale images. CoLocalizer Pro supports proprietary file formats from all major microscope manufacturers and a biological image data standard:
* Zeiss: TIFF, TIFF Chunky, RGB PLANAR, etc.
* Leica: LIF, TIFF.
* Open Microscopy Environment: OME.TIFF.
* exports images in various file formats for presentation and publication.
* saves calculations as Excel files that can be processed using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application.
* saves Text files for reference.
* saves calculations as HTML files for posting on the Internet.
* saves files in PDF format for submission to the publishers and sharing with colleagues.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9.5 or later
Home Page - http://www.colocalizer.com/pro.html