Get noticed! Be indispensable at work with the secrets for writing impactful reports that key-decision makers will love.
Update July 18: more than 100 students already enrolled in less than 4 hours!
*From more than 300 people attending this course face-to-face, 99.6% give me 5 stars and I'm sharing my knowledge with you now for a fraction of the cost*
Specifically aimed at busy executives in medium to large organisations, investing in this course means you will gain:
Increased credibility and profile in your organisation
A reputation among key decision-makers for producing reports that matter - they will love what you can do for them!
Success through positive action taken from your recommendations
Transferable skills that will last a lifetime
Knowing how to write impactful reports is a communication skill that is often underestimated - as a result, many reports just end up sitting on a shelf gathering dust! But reports are essential for key decision-makers in any organisation.
I have this knowledge from both sides, having spent more than 20 years in corporate life learning how to write impactful reports the hard way and, as a key decision-maker, trying to make sense of poor reports. I know what works and what doesn't, and I'm giving you the benefit of this experience and knowledge in this course.
If you've ever wasted time putting together a report that hasn't had the impact you wanted, this course is for you. It is specifically designed to help you make your reports easy for others to read and take positive action, which will increase your professional credibility and profile.
You will learn:
- how to understand what sort of report you're writing
- how to keep on track with the perfect objective
- how to structure, lay out and pitch your report for impact
- how to avoid punctuation, grammar and writing mistakes
- when and how to include explanatory tables and charts
- how to proof and perfect your report.
The course is structured in a series of video and text lectures, with downloadable resources, and a summary and quizzes at the end of every section.
Course completion time is approximately 3 hours.
You can have lifetime access to the online course today for the unbelievably low introductory investment of £33.
If you change your mind after purchase, your refund is personally guaranteed
Udemy backs this up with a no-questions, 30-day refund policy
Buy today before the price goes up to £66 on July 26, 5pm UK time!
What are the requirements?
- Dive straight in! You don't need to prepare or download anything, but we will cover a little bit about using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You might find it useful to have a notebook and pen handy for writing down any tips you find useful. All information is summarised and provided as - downloadable resources in the Summary lectures.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Increase your professional credibility and profile
- Make readers of your reports take positive action that you've recommended
- Produce impactful reports that have clarity of purpose, structure and content
- Become the 'go-to' person for key decision-makers
What is the target audience?
- This course is only for modern executives who want to make an impact in their workplace by ensuring their skills are the best they can be.
- This is not a course about how to write effectively, although it does contain some hints and tips about choice of language and common spelling, grammar and punctuation mishaps.
- This course is for modern executives who want to know how to approach, structure, pitch and perfect their reports for impact.
- This course is of specific use to anyone working in an organisation where reports are part of the expected skillset.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!