KPlayer is the video playback app. If H.264 Hardware Acceleration is supported, it can play 720p, 1080p video files better smoothly.¹ Also you can enjoy a movie in the concise, modern interface with high-quality subtitles that are displayed quickly.
H.264 Hardware Acceleration support.¹
- SMI, SRT.
- Subtitle files with the same folder, same name as the video file and with the same extension as smi or srt.
- If there are no subtitle files with the same name as the video file, it opens subtitle files with a similar name as this.
- Ruby tag is available.
Aspect ratio settings support.
- If you open a video file, It is automatically made up of video files that have similar names in the same folder.
- If you open a folder, it is automatically made up of all playable video files in the folder. (not depth)
- Automatically saved and reused folder-playlists. (up to 100 folder-playlists)
- Separately, automatically saved and reused file-playlist. (the most recent, only one file-playlist)
- Automatically saved and reused final playback position for each file in the playlist.
Playback speed settings support.²
Continued playing support.
- Click the play button or menu after executing KPlayer.
- Replay the most recently opened video file.
- If OS X 10.7 or later, in order to be compatible with OS X 10.6.x, currently, this feature only works when you recently open a file or folder in the following folder or its subfolders: ~/Downloads, ~/Movies.
Move to Trash support.
- Move video files that were playing to the end and its subtitle files to Trash.
- QuickTime mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, (MKV, AVI, FLV).
- FFmpeg mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!