Gartrip 212b Multilanguage | 3 MB
Gartrip is used to manage and check the data of a Garmin or Magellan GPS-receiver.
What can I do with this program? You may...
* transfer your waypoints, routes, and tracks from and to the GPS receiver, and save it on your computer disk.
* review your waypoints.
* enter and edit your waypoints.
* define your routes and get the estimated traveling time.
* review and edit your waypoints and routes on a graphic chart, true to scale.
* analyze your track logs in many different ways.
* edit your track logs.
* review your track logs on a graphic chart, true to scale.
* playback your track logs in real time.
* New: localize your digital photos along your track logs.
* review your track logs with altitude or speed diagram.
* convert your track to a route, or vice versa.
* use your scanned maps as a background to the graphic chart.
* select among several coordinates formats, with suitable geodetic datum.
* select your preferred unit for distance, speed, and altitude.
* import/export your waypoints, routes, and tracks to a variety of other programs.
* select among several user languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Svenska.
* to be honest, there are other things you can't do with this program.
Home Page -