Franzis HDR Projects 3 Elements v3.34.02375 Multilingual | 80 MB
Images that boast almost unreal contrast an color ranges are often so-called HDR images. These High Dynamic Range images are created by blending together several shots of a single motive with varying exposure settings.
Superior real-world contrast ranges
Auto-fix misalignments for exposures made without a tripod, adjust the color temperature for single shots or auto-correct ghost images in the HDR preparation phase.
For the first time, HDR projects 3 elements allows you to apply HDR selectively based on individual weighting of source images.
Achieve quick results through post processing with 40 presets in 7 different categories from natural to artistic and landscape to architecture.
Performance without compromise
HDR projects 3 elements guarantees spectacular images with full focus depths, finely tuned lighting effects and stunning skies. Don't feel like carrying a tripod around? You don't have to - HDR projects 3 elements overlays your images to precisely you'll never notice the difference.
High-end ghost image removal
Even humans rushing through your picture or other fast moving objects pose no longer a problem. HDR projects 3 elements easily corrects shadow, double or ghost images automatically with high-precision ghost image removal.
- High-end HDR from bracketed images
- Supports all common RAW image formats
- HDR photos from a single image - auto-create bracketed images
- Weighting for single shots always adjustable
- Maximum flexibility with 9 newly developed HDR presets
- 24 tone mapping presets - for quick and captivating results
- Expert mode with 9 selective photo filters
- Maximum hardware utilization through 32-core multithreading
Home Page -