iPhoto for Mac lets you do more than you ever thought possible with your photos. It gives you easy ways to find, sort, and rediscover your favorites. Simple but powerful editing tools let you turn good shots into magnificent ones. And you can share your photos in all kinds of great ways, including fun slideshows, Facebook, and Twitter - even professional-quality prints, photo books, cards, and calendars. iPhoto isn't just a collection of pictures. It's a collection of possibilities.
- iPhoto is the perfect way to manage a lifetime's worth of photos. You can organize your pictures using Faces, Places, and Events. Thanks to 64?bit support and other optimizations in OS X Mavericks, everything launches faster, imports faster, and scrolls more smoothly. And your pictures look even more beautiful in full screen.
- You've taken a nice shot. Now it's time to make it amazing. iPhoto features powerful editing tools that are simple to learn and easy to use. So you can instantly add dramatic effects, perfect exposure, remove red?eye, and retouch blemishes. All without ever having to study a manual or take a lesson.
- You never have to leave iPhoto to get your photos noticed. Create email with beautifully designed themes, send photos via Messages, post shots on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr, and relive your adventures with creative slideshows. You can even share your photos and videos with the people you want using iCloud Photo Sharing.
- Taking great photos is just the beginning. With iPhoto, you can also create gorgeous photo books, calendars, cards, and prints - quickly and easily - right from your Mac. Just select some photos and click Share to get started.
What's New Version 9.6.1:
- Improves compatibility when migrating iPhoto libraries to the new Photos app in the OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 (available this spring)
- Fixes an issue that caused iPhoto to display only the first 25 images in a Facebook album
- Fixes an issue that could cause iPhoto to become unresponsive when printing an image
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.10 or later
[b]Home Page[/b] - https://www.apple.com/mac/iphoto/
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!