Papers 3.3.2 | MacOSX | 77.5 MB
Papers is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you're passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
- Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
- Automatically downloads full-text content for your articles.
- Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
- Shows you related papers when reading.
- Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you're using Papers for Mac, Papers 3 for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
- Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
... and more!
What's new in Papers 3
The first thing you'll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There's plenty more to discover:
A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers 3.
Performance & Stability
* General: App update checking has been re-enabled for users running Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta 3/Developer Beta 5 or later, as this no longer results in a crash.
* Syncing: Reliability improvements to Wi-Fi syncing with local networks where Bonjour network communication is proving to be problematic.
* Syncing: Reliability improvements to device linking when using Wi-Fi syncing with devices with non-standard hostnames.
* Syncing: The list of devices available for Wi-Fi syncing is now correctly updated when devices come online or go offline.
* Search: Google Scholar no longer reports zero results for a search query that in fact had exactly one result.
* Keywords: Resolves a bug causing keyword duplication in certain circumstances with libraries that were migrated from older versions of Papers. Also cleans up the duplicate keywords.
* Library: Improvements to library management when switching between local libraries and libraries stored on Dropbox.
* Trash: Improves the performance of emptying the Trash.
* Citations: Updates CSL citation styles.
* Checking for updates is not possible when running certain versions of the Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta. For more details regarding El Capitan Public Beta and Papers 3, visit our knowledge base.
System requirements: Mac OS X Lion and above.
Home Page -