Tinkercad is the free online app that makes it easy for anyone to create models for 3D printing. This is the course that will help you learn it.
Join Kacie Hultgren as she walks through the basics of 3D modeling in Tinkercad, from adding and grouping 3D shapes to creating and duplicating patterns. She'll show how to use features like the Ruler and the Mirror tool, work with shape generators, and import existing 2D and 3D assets when you don't want to start from scratch.
* Working with the Tinkercad interface
* Adding and moving 3D shapes
* Changing dimensions
* Selecting strategies
* Measuring with Ruler
* Aligning shapes
* Using the Mirror tool
* Creating and duplicating patterns
* Working with shape and text generators
* Importing 2D and 3D assets
* Naming and sharing designs
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!