Extensis Suitcase Fusion 6 v17.2.0 Multilingual | 191 MB
Every professional font manager should deliver the basics: spectacular previews, powerful search tools, & efficient font organization. You have those basics covered. But there is a lot more you actually DO with fonts-namely traditional & web design.
The Perfect Font Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud & Creative Suite
Br& new font auto-activation plugins for Adobe® Creative Cloud™ applications, in-app font panels for instant access, cross-platform feature parity & now licensed for use on more than one machine. Sweet.
Experiment & Pair Typefaces Faster Than Ever
Stop the insanity! Activate fonts, switch to InDesign, test out fonts, save version 1; activate more fonts, switch back, test out fonts again, save version 2. Seriously, this could go on forever.
Instead, try this: experiment with Headline & body copy pairings side-by-side without activating your entire font library; without switching back & forth & versioning your document repeatedly. Quickly save your comps to a set or save as PDF proofs for sharing. That's the NEW QuickComp™.
The Smartest Way to Design With Web Fonts
Integrated with web font services, the in-app font panel puts thous&s of web fonts at your fingertips. Why would you design for the web with different fonts than you will actually USE on the web? That's crazy talk.
Other Font Manager Goodies:
- Beautiful font previews
- Powerful search tools
- Efficient font organization
- Access fonts from panels in Creative Suite™ & Creative Cloud™ apps
- Pair, compare & prototype using fonts in real-world mock-ups
- Built-in auto-activation for professional creative applications
- Connect to over 6500 fonts from WebINK & Google Web Fonts
Take Control of Your Font Palette
All designers know that having a quality selection of fonts is equivalent to a painter having a full palette of colors to put onto canvas. We collect fonts with the goal to enhance our creative endeavors in print, on the web & wherever text is required.
Without any effort on your part (h&s-free!), you can find & use fonts automatically with auto-activation plug-ins for professional design applications.
Because you need to access your fonts quickly, the integrated font panels for Adobe® Creative Cloud apps allow you to preview & activate any font right when you're working on your document, without switching back & forth between applications.
Keep your system clean, streamlined & ensure that you can utilize fonts in your collection with Suitcase Fusion 5.
Auto-Activation Brings Fonts to You
Focus on your work, not your system. Suitcase Fusion 5 automatically activates required fonts in even in your most dem&ing workflows. The professional-grade auto-activation plug-ins so critical design & publishing apps seamlessly change font activation from an annoyance to an afterthought.
We've built-in, our patented Font Sense™ technology to ensure that the exact fonts are precisely activated when your design documents requires them.
Whether you're passing documents back & forth with a coworker who also uses Suitcase Fusion, or taking advantage of the multiple-machine use of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, your fonts will always activate when needed.
Suitcase Fusion 5 Features
- Secure, professional font storage
- Full-featured font previews allow you to compare fonts side-by-side
- Auto-activation plug-ins for professional design applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud & QuarkXPress®
- Support includes Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) & Windows 8
- See how fonts work side-by-side in paste-up style previews with QuickComp
- Patented Font Sense technology fingerprints fonts for precise identification
- Find similar fonts fast with QuickMatch
- Web font enabled with WebINK & Google Web Font connections
- Organize fonts with Sets
- Create PNG font previews by drag-&-drop with Font Snapshots
- FontDoctor included FREE for additional corruption detection & organization
- Floating Previews hover over all other applications
- Built-in font cache cleaner for Mac OS X
Home Page - http://www.extensis.com/