Graphics and CAD | Original Install File | OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 (x64) | 3.68 GB
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 2D and 3D design and entertainment software for the media and entertainment markets, announced the release of 3ds Max 2016, what seems to be one of the best 3DS Max releases in recent years. To this end, the 2016 3D animation portfolio is stronger than ever with significant updates to Maya and 3ds Max. Each release includes new features and improvements designed to boost performance, collaboration and simplify daily operations for advanced creativity. Customize, collaborate, and create 3D content quickly with 3ds Max 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software. It's packed with brand-new, user-requested features and enhancements for entertainment and design professionals.
3ds Max 2016 offers procedural content creation and tools for better collaboration. It features the new Max Creation Graph, a node-based content and tool creation tool kit that empowers users to extend 3ds Max with geometric objects and modifiers. The software also contains new XRef Renovations so that users can externally reference objects to scenes and animate/edit material on the XRef object in the source file without having to merge the object into the scene. Non-destructive animation workflows and improved XRef stability simplify collaboration among teams and throughout the production pipeline. The 2016 version also contains a new intuitive design workspace and template systems for easy access to object placement, lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing tools while creating high-quality stills and animations.
Read on for the list of new features:
- New Max Creation Graph - a new node-based content and tool creation toolkit integrated by user request. Enables users to extend 3DS Max with geometric objects and modifiers. Users can package graphs and share them with other users.
- New XRef Renovations - externally reference objects to scenes and animate/edit material on the XRef object in the source file without having to merge the object into the scene, non-destructive animation workflows and improved XRef stability simplify collaboration among teams and throughout the production pipeline.
- Scene Explorer and Layer Manager improvements - working with complex scenes is now easier.
- New Physical Camera - supports real-life camera settings for visualization (developed with Chaos Group).
- New Iray and Mental Ray support - support for new Iray and Mental Ray enhancements.
- Alembic support - View massive data sets in the Nitrous viewport.
- Small user-requested features from the User Voice forum, which include viewport selection preview, Cut tool improvements, ability to visualize hard and smooth edges, etc.
- Camera Sequencer
- Dual Quaternion skinning - create better skinned characters in less time.
- OpenSubdiv support - create complex topology more quickly.
- Enhanced ShaderFX - create and exchange advanced shaders more easily.
- A360 rendering support (with subscription) - render in the cloud right from within 3DS Max.
- Easier Revit and SketchUp workflows - import data from Revit up to 10 times faster.
- Autodesk Translation Framework - exchange data with SolidWorks, other file formats.
- Multitouch 3D navigation support.
- New Design Workspace and Template Systems - the Design Workspace provides easy access to object placement, lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing tools to create high-quality stills and animations; built-in settings for rendering, environments, lighting and units.
- 3DS Max and 3DS Max Design are coming together.
Extension 1 for 3ds Max 2016 has geodesic voxel and heat map solvers to help create better skin weighting faster, and new Max creation graph animation controllers with procedural animation functions. 3ds Max also has a new 3D text tool to build visualizations and make adding and animating data-driven information to a scene easier.