Daniel Belik Siberian Samples Domra KONTAKT | 288 MB
The domra is a long-necked Slavonic string instrument of the lute family with a round body and three metal strings. We sampled and scripted the most characteristic touches of domra - plucks, tremolo and tempo synchronized repetitions. Flexible controls and keyswitches allow to play authentic melodies as easily as accompaniment patterns. Very realistic legato on the tremolo was achieved by programming the three modes, controlled by velocity - non-legato, portamento and legato. Due to this, quick phrases sound as good as the slow ones.
The most powerful feature of our instrument is repetition loops, which exactly synchronized to host tempo in tree proportions 1/1, 1/2, 2/1. Our Domra has 4 dynamic layers for each articulation and all samples are carefully synchronized to each other avoid phase negative interaction. This let us use dynamic morphing as for tremolo & repetition loops, as well as pluck samples. Therefore, you have 127 dynamic gradations instead of 4. Since we recorded plucks in 4 Round-Robin samples per each note, there are 508 different colors for each note in diapason! All dynamic layers are non-normalized, so virtual instrument expression sounds exactly like real.
- 24 bit/44.1 kHz, over 1500 close-recorded samples.
- 3 articulations: Pluck, Tremolo, Repetitions.
- 3 Legato modes for tremolo: Non-legato, Portamento, Legato.
- Discrete 4x round robin.
- Repetition key.
- 3rd "E" string choosing.
- Built-in reverb with collection of 8 IR convolution spaces.
- Single instrument for Kontakt 5.1 and higher, 32/64-bit, PC/Mac.
- Mystical "X-pad" bonus patch.
- 310 MB installed.
- Fast download from cloud server.
- NI Kontakt 5.1 or later (full retail).
-310 Mb of disk space.
Home Page -