Creating precise lines, curves, and shapes with the Pen tool is challenging to learn and even tougher to master, but the power it gives your drawings is worth the effort. Even though the technology has been in Adobe products for decades, there are countless people who have yet to learn the proper way to use it. In this course, Deke McClelland introduces the basic features of the Pen tool and its functionality across the three main graphic design programs in the Creative Cloud suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. He covers the structure of a path outline, reviews the different kinds of anchor points and control handles, and dedicates a chapter to the Pen tool's peculiarities in each program. He also introduces some alternatives to the Pen tool, so you can choose what works best for your drawing needs.
- Understanding how anchor points, segments, and control handles work
- Adding and deleting anchor points
- Working with smooth and cusp points
- Selecting and deselecting with the arrow tools
- Drawing vector-based paths
- Connecting open paths
- Repositioning points and segments as you draw
- Inserting and deleting points on the fly
- Converting multiple points with a single click
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!