Presentation Prompter 5.3 | MacOSX | 10 MB
Presentation Prompter turns your Mac into a teleprompter and helps you deliver successful presentations. It is built for live performers, newscasters, actors, public speakers, narrators, and anyone who has ever used cue cards or read from a script. Write or import scripts, then scroll them smoothly on one or more screens.
- Smooth scrolling, GPU-accelerated and tuned for particular hardware.
- Precision speed controls let you accommodate any speaking rate or text size.
- Dual-screen prompting displays your script on a second screen. Optionally flip the script only on the other screen if you're using a mirror enclosure.
- Teleprompter operators can see exactly what the talent sees on their own screen, resulting in better communication between the operator and talent.
- Minimize talent eye movement with one-click margins.
- Maintain your reading position with an adjustable focus arrow.
- Never run over your allotted time! Show a clock and remaining time estimate below your script for time-awareness.
- Prevents accidental edits, screen saver activation, and other interferences while prompting.
- Mark sections of interest and jump to them instantly with bookmarks. Great for rehearsing a difficult part or managing any large script.
- Control the prompter using your keyboard and trackpad, or use a dedicated remote or controller.
- Write and modify scripts in a dedicated editing environment - there's no need to use a separate app.
- Highlight speaker names, use a special style for difficult-to-pronounce words, and space lines perfectly to make them easier to read. Use any combination of fonts, colors, and spacing for readability and emphasis.
- Compatible with MS Word and other common file formats to quickly get existing content into Presentation Prompter.
- Print scripts for backup or rehearsal purposes. Ink saver features improve readability and print time.
What's New in Version 5.3
- Adds Yosemite compatibility. This update is required for Yosemite.
- Adds "Prompt in a window" in the Prompt preferences. When prompting on a single screen only, Prompt mode happens in a window if this is turned on. This is useful for webcasts and other single-screen cases where additional content needs to be viewed by the operator while prompting.
- Adds "Changing speed starts prompter" and "Pausing the prompter sets speed to 0" in the Controls preferences.
- Adds Option + Number to set negative speeds when the "Number keys set speed" setting is turned on. Additionally, the backtick character ` next to the number row (on certain keyboards) will set speeds to 0 (implicit pause).
- Adds text alignment and line spacing to the default style in the General preferences.
- Fixes a potential crash when using uppercase, lowercase, and capitalize from the Transformations menu and improves Unicode compatibility.
- Fixes changing tabs in the preferences window causing a temporary drawing glitch.
- Updates and improves 3rd party frameworks Presentation Prompter uses for various features.
- Improves other small issues.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Home Page -