Eassos PartitionGuru 18.104.22.168 Professional Edition + Portable | 34.5 MB | 40.2 MB
PartitionGuru is a partition management and data recovery program. In addition to traditional MBR partition table, it supports GUID partition table on GPT disks also. In addition to basic partition management functions such as creating, deleting, hiding, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like lost partitions recovery, deleted or lost files recovery, partition backup, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition, integral size partition, correct and check partition table error, advanced file operation, etc.
It also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Support IDE, SCSI, SATA drive and USB disk, memory card. Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3 file systems.
Using PartitionGuru you can:
- Recover lost partitions
- Recover lost files
- Manage partitions, both MBR and GPT supported
- Delete files permanently
- Backup & Restore windows system and partitions
- Create rescue bootable USB flash disk
- Manage virtual disks of VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC
- Backup & Restore partition table
- Boot computer with DOS version PartitionGuru
PartitionGuru has powerful disk & partition management abilities, in addition to common functions such as creating, deleting, formatting, renaming and hiding partition, it provides more.
This function is for quickly re-partitioning a hard drive and formatting all its partitions in one step. Just open the Quick Partition dialog by press F6 key and then click the "OK" button, the disk will be partitioned and formatted rapidly. Also called "One Step Partition".
Integral Size Partition
When you create a partition with a size like 10GB, 20GB or 100GB, it will be displayed as 9.99GB, 19.99GB or 99.99GB in the Windows Explorer. It looks like a little defective. The partitions created by PartitionGuru will be real integral partitions.
Backup Partition to Image File
Backup all available data of a partition include all its inner files to an image file. When the partition is damaged for any reasons, it can be restored from the image file.
Backup Partition Table
Although you can recover lost partitions by PartitionGuru most of time, if there is a backup copy of the partition table, you can restore it safely and easily. So it is a good idea to take a backup of the partition table.
Support GUID Partition Style
When the capacity of a disk is larger than 2TB, the disk must be managed by the GUID partition style. PartitionGuru fully support GUID partition style.
1. Fault tolerance in this program works on GUID partition table, which supports loading problematic GUID partition table.
2. Adds the feature of reporting and correcting errors for GUID partition table.
3. "Recovered Types" section in the recovery result is classified to facilitate file lookup.
4. Optimizes file recovery result for "Recovered Types", filtering out files that are obviously abnormal.
5. Improves File Recovery feature and program stability, supporting certain seriously damaged cases.
6. Supports extracting files from backup image of damaged partition.
7. Improves speed of copying files.
8. Disables features like Rebuild MBR, Clear Reserved Sectors, Resize partitions, etc. while the program is recovering files.
9. It doesn't permit the backup file of partition table to be stored on the partition which is recovering data.
10. Newly created Virtual image file is not allowed to be saved in the partition that is recovering data.
11. Rectifies an issue that shortcut key didn't work.
12. Corrects a problem for the feature of modifying file name that it failed to change case of file name
13. Fixes a bug so that folders whose name begins with "." can be cloned while the program clones FAT partitions.
14. Fix a bug that program exited unusually when recovering lost files.
15. Fixes an issue that sometimes some lost files couldn't be found when recovering NTFS partition.
16. Rectifies an issue that in some cases the program couldn't display percentage correctly after reloading file recovery progress.
17. Fixes an issue that it was unable to recover files on dynamic volumes.
18. Fixes an issue that dynamic volume didn't show drive letter.
19. Fixes a bug so that it becomes able to load scanning progress of recovering entire hard drive.
20. Corrects a problem that language change wouldn't work after restarting program.
21. Rectifies an error that Disk Partition Diagram didn't show correct information when recovering files on extended partition.
22. Rectifies a display error on Disk Partition Diagram when parameter of extended partition overflows.
23. Corrects an problem that new partition couldn't be created when it resized partition on GPT disk and there were more than 4 partitions.
Home Page -