This course is an introduction to nParticles in Maya , and its a project based approach , so instead of listening me talking about tools and button , you will learn how to make fire and smoke emitting from the rocket when it take off , you will learn how to use another technique for creating fire in the fireplace and how to use instancing to copy any object to any particle system you have .
At the end of this course you will have solid knowledge of using FX nParticles in Maya.
- There are a lot of 3D Artists , character animators and lighting Artists..... , but there are few FX artists , and that's why I created this course . to teach you FX.
- At the end of this course you will have solid knowledge of using FX nParticles in Maya.
- You can show what you have done to any commercial studio in world proudly , and they will appreciate what you are able to do , cause they know that few artists can do what you did ! .
- You will learn making effects that you can not learn it anywhere .
- FAQ :
- Will you update this course in the future by adding more lectures ?
- Yes , I will add more 3 video lectures and a lot of presentations and tips and tricks.
- Will you give us more homework when you add more lectures in the future ?
- Yes .
- Which software is best for creating Particles and simulations ?
- Autodesk Maya is the most powerful software at this time .
- What is FX Artist ?
- FX Artist responsible for creating any kind of particle simulations , like fire , smoke , water, shattering ,cloth and hair simulations.
- You should be familiar with Maya user interface.
- Have passion to learn visual effects.
- Over 10 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- You will learn how to use Maya FX nParticles in your projects and make stunning effects.
- You will have solid knowledge of how nParticles work in Maya.