English | 1.5 h | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 196 Mb
Learn how to use this powerful desktop publishing program from A to Z .
InDesign is the premier desktop publishing program used across the world. In this course you will learn the basics of InDesign so you can quickly and easily begin creating your own projects. This course is aimed at beginners.
This course will cover:
- How to create a document
- Placing images in InDesign
- How to work with type, columns and drop caps
- Working with color swatches for both spot color and process color designs
- Using effects to make your layout pop
- How to add multiple pages to your InDesign document
- Understanding the different tools and how to use them
- Saving your files to send to a commercial printer
- How to make a PDF to send to a client or commercial printer
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)