It's time to stop using scraps of paper. It's time to get organized with Scratchboard!
Works with all versions of Windows 10, 8, 2012, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000.
The tree data is saved in a compact "project" file. There is no limit on the number of projects.
For privacy and security, project files can be encrypted and password protected.
The "tree" has a complete set of editing tools: cut, copy, paste, rename, alphabetize, and much more.
The text editor contains a full set of tools: calendar, calculator, character map, clipboard manipulation, macros, printing, search/replace, and much more.
Branch text can easily be copied to the clipboard by double clicking on the tree. You can even make Scratchboard switch back to the previous application after a double click, which is very useful for filling out forms.
Supports installation to a USB flash drive. Take it anywhere!
Bookmarks allow you to quickly navigate to frequently used branches of the tree.
Supports text searches and search and replace operations on the entire tree, just one leaf, or just on branch names.
Supports spell checking of a single branch or the entire tree.
Supports "drag & drop" of text and tree branches.
A powerful export tool can convert the project into a text file. The format of the export file is highly configurable.
Supports printing of the tree and leaf, including print-preview.
Suports XML export/import.
The user interface is "skinnable".
Whats New in version 21.0:
* Improved the appearance of icons. Changed from 8-bit GIF's to 32-bit PNG's. Many icons have been redesigned.
* Numerous improvements to pasting/dropping files on the Leaf. The user is now asked if the file contents, filenames, or filepaths should be used, and how this will affect the editbox's existing contents (insert, append, or replace). Unicode characters in the filepath and/or file contents are now supported.
* Added the ability to make a branch name bold and/or italics.
* Added the ability to continue a tree search in the reverse direction (Shift+F9).
* Numerous improvements to the project backup system.
* Verify Links: internal Scratchboard hyperlinks are now tested.
* Verify Links: on the result window, added a column that contains the error code for each broken link.
* Print Continuous Document: added the ability to specify a title that is printed on each page.
* Unicode Character Map: double clicking on a filter will now take you to the first character in that filter.
* Added a mouse-over effect to the breadcrumb buttons.
* The user may now right click on a bookmark and choose "Properties" to edit its properties.
* The "Delete Current Line", "Set Quick Bookmark", and "Go To Quick Bookmark" tools can now appear on the toolbar, although they are hidden by default.
* The "Leaf Focus On Branch Insert" setting has changed from a global setting on the Options menu to a project-specific setting on the Project Settings window.
* The "Encrypt Project" feature is now enabled by default for new projects.
* The "Fixed Pitch" and "Word Wrap" project settings now default to "Per Leaf". Also, if either of these is not Per Leaf, there will be no Leaf options to change them since they are not saved.
* Added the Shift+Backspace hotkey for moving to the parent Branch.
* The "Help" option at the bottom of the Tree menu is now named "Help - Tree" and will open the chapter in the help file that describes the tree.
* Added a large icon to the "Enter Password" window.
* Fixed: Convert To Sentence Case: was not working with unicode letters.
* Fixed: the balloon help for many toolbar icons did not mention the hotkey.
* Fixed: the Verify Links tool was possibly not reporting all of the results.
* Fixed: Search Tree: when replacing text on the current Branch, and the Leaf is unicode, the Leaf would be truncated after the first character.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!