ManageEngine Password Manager Pro 8.2 Premium / Enterprise | 186.23 MB
Privileged Password Manager for Enterprises! Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include the features below and more!
- Eliminating password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access
- Improving IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems
- Providing preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real time alerts on password access
- Meeting security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI
Store & Organize
Store & organize all your privileged identities in a centralized vault.
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
Launch Direct Connection
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
Video Record & Audit
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions.
Whats new in ManageEngine Password Manager Pro 8.2:
New Features & Enhancements:
- Browser Extensions: Seamlessly auto-logon to websites and applications, launch RDP and SSH sessions, access existing passwords, and add new ones all from PMPs extensions for Chrome and Firefox browsers, without leaving the browser tab you are in.
- Chat While Monitoring Remote Sessions: While monitoring SSH/Telnet sessions, administrators can chat with other admins/users who are in the session.The chat transcripts are also recorded along with the session being recorded.
- Manage Schedules Option to quickly view and edit all the schedules created in the product single, centralized page.
- Password Policy: Option to assign password policies at individual accounts level. Earlier, password policies could only be assigned at resources level.
- Earlier, while generating custom reports, there were some issues populating data when the criteria chosen was user group. This has been fixed.