Waves Complete Audio Plugin Bundle v9r29 (Mac OSX) | 1.24 GB
From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Waves Bundles feature the best of Waves GRAMMY® award-winning plugins.
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, W?ves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, W?ves Bundles feature the best of W?ves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
9r29 Release Notes:
- The new Cobalt Saphira available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
- Butch Vig Vocals: Sensitivity LED now properly responds to signals from both left and right channels.
- Doppler no longer crashes in AudioSuite while processing 4 mono tracks.
- Reel ADT: VCO movement now stays limited to VCO range when using the mouse wheel or arrow keys.
- GTR: Fixed microphone selection mismatch in some cabinets.
- Stomp Distortion: Fixed an issue where Tone and Contour may stop working in some cases.
- H-Delay: Note division and MS is now properly saved in MultiRack SoundGrid snapshots when using tap tempo.
- IR-1, IR-L, IRLive: Fixed IR locating issue under MultiRack after changing the name of the folder containing imported IRs.
- MetaFilter: Fixed LFO sync issue in Cubase/Nuendo.
- SoundShifter Pitch: Fixed latency issue under AudioSuite when shifting down.
- SoundShifter Pitch no longer creates a fade in on the first region when processing several regions under AudioSuite.
- TG12345: Switching presets now advances properly (within each category) instead of in alphabetical order.
- Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Fixed possible crash in offline processing.
- Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Copy/Paste Notes was removed from the menu.
- X-Crackle: Fixed processing at 96kHz on SoundGrid.
- NLS: Drive no longer affects the noise level.
- Scheps 73: GUI expand/collapse state is now properly saved in sessions.
- Final Cut Pro: Fixed GUI corruption when plugins are instantiated during playback.
- Cubase/Nuendo: Fixed possible crashes on Mac when closing and reopening sessions.
- Cubase: Plugins with Noise no longer crash when inserted in instrument tracks.
- Pro Tools 11 & 12: Fixed various issues with resetting (Alt+Click) controls.