How To Write Better: The Clear, Concise, Effective You
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720, 640x360 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 990 MB
eLearning, Language, English | Skill level: All level
Enhance written & spoken communication. Become effective in school & business. Write your way to success.
- This course is written & presented by an award-winning graduate school professor with 7 years' experience in writing improvement, editing, & teaching.
- It has been recorded & produced on a studio quality level.
- By enrolling in this course, you will get lifetime access to current content, as well as the ability to interact with me online via the teaching platform.
- Watch our PREVIEW VIDEO to get a sense of what improvements you'll be making to your writing, & the way you communicate every day.
You read & write every day, but how often do you think about getting better at these two crucial skills? This course will provide you with the tips & lessons to improve your communication skills & succeed in school, business, & life.
This course is for everyone. Beginning with the building blocks of written communication, this course provides students & writers of all levels & experience with the tools to enhance the delivery & precision of their message, whatever that message may be. At the end of this course, you'll be better at writing EVERYTHING. From text messages to business e-mails, college essays to facebook posts, everyone will underst& you better, & thank you for it.
What are the requirements?
- A commitment to expressing yourself more effectively.
- A desire to avoid misunderst&ings.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures & 1.5 hours of content!
- Write anything better.
- Impress prospective employers, or wow your professors into giving you the A-grade that you deserve.
- Analyze any text- be it a novel, an e-mail, a memo, or a drunk text from your ex.
What is the target audience?
- YOU - if you want to underst& & to be understood.
- People who want to get better grades in school - REGARDLESS of the class. (Ok, maybe this won't help for Calculus, sorry dudes.).
- Entrepreneurs who communicate through the written word every day.
- People on the hunt for a job who want to improve their written communication (for cover letters, for example).