Project CARS Full with Update v3.0 Incl DLC (PC/ENG/2015)
English | PC | 2015 | 13.3 GB
Genre: Racing ,Sports
Please note that due to the inclusion in the results patch 3.0 enhanced cutting track inspection system, all the time trial rankings will be reset over the future course of 12 hours. It is clear that in accordance with the old cutting track inspection system, players can get away with driving on track to do so for the time setting rankings times. The new system is much fairer and more accurate. By resetting the chart we remove all these "pollution" of the record, and to ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to set true, accurate time trial rankings entries.
Summary of new and enhanced features
* new - Players can now switch between viewing the "all" and "friends only" list of screen - Friends list.
* New - Multiplayer spectator mode - Players can now choose in the game to "retire to the pit box ', then watch the ongoing competitions.
* Enhanced MP vehicle marshalling - online game now uses a real-world vehicle category which leads to the Internet Match game much better vehicle performance.
* Enhanced system settings and pit strategy - Players can now provide current and future weather information on the rest of the session duration, the current track temperature, and so on.
* Enhanced HUD and telemetry Tire Information System - Players can now see in real time which tire compound they are currently using, what each tire pressure, how much each tire wear.
* Enhanced shear track detection system - track system for detecting cutting now more accurate, "fair."
Support * DLC professional contract - the game now supports additional professional contract, new DLC vehicles so that players can use the Series sedan applicable at the heart of his career.
* Enhanced Playback System - Players can now You can switch between photo mode and access during playback cars from replay in.
* New - force feedback - through menu slider to manually adjust the menu spring force, static / low spring of users overall steering gain strength and ability.
* New - force feedback calibration screen now has more force feedback system configuration options, allowing users to choose the right personal preference base FFB style, then further adjust it as needed.
* Enhanced Weather System - All vehicles are updated with the new window rain effects, dynamic streams, more realistic water droplets, and wiper blades trail effect.
* NEW - Players can now switch between viewing the "all" and "friends only" list of screen - Friends list.
* New - Multiplayer spectator mode - Players can now choose in the game "to retire to the pit box ', then use the sidelines" retired to the pits' and 'bystander' option ongoing game (please note that this is currently only available for track This feature is the pit lane).
* Enhanced Vehicle Grouping - online game now uses a real-world vehicle categories. This leads to a much better match online game vehicle performance.
* To achieve Leaderboard reset support across all platforms.
* Added support for fast random people also joined the meeting in progress
* Fixed to join an ongoing conference, the Drive button issues will remain permanently locked.
* Fixed an issue, that is, when the players from qualifying to the race start, the player's car is sometimes a player does not start to move, resulting in false jump start.
* Fixed the use of 'amateur' skills filters will not show any problems lobbying times.
Fixed change the time of day, from day to night time switch from novice skill level in a hall failed to amateur circumstances.
* Fixed an issue where restarting time trial will be deleted from the restart before the "best conference" ghost.
* For the team time trial game weather is always set to cloud the light to match the PC settings.
* Ghost split and lap time, now displayed in the timing / pause the screen.
* Updated the difference in the timing of the game board provides the ghosts and players between entries obvious: All the ghosts are now the status is set to "ghost", and the session is set to the best ghost "best conference" DRIVER text
Ma, adjustments, settings, policies
* Enhanced settings and pit strategy System:
- Players are now provided with current and future weather information on the remaining duration of the session, and the current temperature of the track.
- During the installation process, the player can choose a different compound applied to the front and rear sets. In the pit strategy, players can now choose to change the configuration of each individual wheel tires, but not symmetrical.
- Will be displayed on the screen settings and pit strategy real-time estimate of how many laps players can look forward to with the current fuel load running and updated for the players to adjust the fuel slider.
- Players can now define policies to reduce fuel pit fuel load than the original. In the game, the fuel slip indicator light turns red, to remind players to provide sufficient fuel for the remainder of the game in the strategy.
* Enhanced HUD and telemetry tire information systems:
- Players can now see in real time which tire compound they are currently using, what each tire pressure, how much each tire wear. Graphical each wheel tire will fade from top to bottom, to indicate the degree of wear. On the HUD tire temperature display now uses a smooth color gradient fade to more accurately represent the temperature change and the display on the telemetry screen matches
* Fixed a damaged headlight will not be repaired, if the player is damaged level settings as "visible damage, only '.
* Fixed more cases, the default setting of the vehicle will not be correctly applied.
* naming several tire compounds in order to make detailed instructions rework name their purpose, and to ensure that when set to the same compound, matching its name around the compound.
* Limit stop strategy tire compound type, only those that are applicable to the current vehicle.
* In-stop strategy session access of non-competition in the single-player game no longer pauses.
* Adjust to pit AI logic, in order to ensure their appropriate mandatory pit window function in the game that forced the station.
* Fixed an issue that sometimes caused from a car's settings are applied to different vehicles.
* Ensure that the default feed Station policy is set to one of the regions of each active session starts, in order to prevent problems with the previous configuration, now irrelevant strategy is positive.
* Fixed an issue, that is, if your custom settings are automatically loaded from a saved and then drove back to the pits a set customized settings will be lost, and your settings will be reset to the previously saved settings.
* Fixed the online game, which will be done by the maintenance staff to ignore any pit strategy Change Once the player's car is stationary pit box of problems.
Physics and AI
* When using a wet tire tread, improved AI rain speed realism.
* Fixed, if a player has to use power steering and fuel is set to be a real problem when low fuel, steering assist will pull them into the pits, as they go past
* Increased tire wear, if AI driving rain tires When the track is dry or dried.
* Crash Improved AI behavior during recovery, in order to further reduce the chance of a car stuck AI.
* Fixed an issue that would cause the car to leave the pit after pitting to replace the missing wheel attached, no apparent wheels.
* Improved AI various adjustments and how to respond to greetings pitting strategy tire wear.
* Use cold tire pressure and current mismatch stop strategy, and the problem is not the correct application of cold tire pressure correction in the system.
* With the players before the vehicle enters the adjusted backward scrolling Fixed a problem.
* Fixed AI drivers will use accelerated time to stay in their pit box of problems.
Cut track / off track system
* Enhanced shear detection system track - for detecting cutting rail system is now more accurate, "fair." Many tracks are modified to resolve where the track cut detection is not too loose or too tight on specific issues. Players will no longer receive a warning when running off track in the grass and other surfaces not actually get time to do so. The new system provides scalability across game modes strictly to meet the real-life applications. The implementation of these rules will gradually from free practice to a more stringent time trial race.
support * DLC professional contract - the game now supports additional professional contract, new DLC of the vehicle so that players can use the family car suitable for the core of their careers.
* Added the employment contract DLC core professional sports car:
- GT3: Bentley Continental GT3
- LMP1: Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO
* Occupational Invitationals - Russian translation correct unlock two tournament description.
* Pre-game DLC content archive can not unlock DLC career Fixed a problem.
* Fixed a tire slip sound at zero speed when the car sitting on the roadside.
* Adjust the sound surface dirt.
* Fixed an issue, that there is sometimes a lack of competition in the next game audio, if there immediately quit a game.
GUI, HUD, telemetry
* Graphical user interface - the slider to change the entire game interface is supported by a smaller increase and decrease in value when they are relevant.
* Monitor / watch the screen - timed performance in support of mouse clicks to change being observed drivers. Now screen provides online play, new Gamercard button is clicked, the ability to view information on the selected driver. Figure cases under the fixed number will be randomized to freeze and / or when the cover is locked telemetry is displayed on the screen.
* When viewing the list, changing the car and the track are browser will not change the player's car and the track currently selected in the other game modes.
* Re-Replay / spectator / display interface, a more consistent design.
* The main game loading screen - sign fixed Road America track, disappearances, updated the Logitech logo, with a new Logitech G logo, updated Oculus company logo, with their new logo.
* Driver Network configuration files - Practice and qualifying will no longer be included into the game.
* Community Activities - adds a "need DLC" DLC content the indicator events, increasing numbers indicate an event.
* Occupational postgame podium screen - Fixed lap time format using multiple logical MMSSTTT formats (such as 01: 20.457).
* HUD now reports the correct split second vehicle in the pits.
* Updated road vehicles used to better distinguish different class ID bus class.
* Fixed an issue with the view of the slider of the scene was not working.
* Fixed a problem where the cutting track warning message center of the screen, rather than to the side, out of sight of the line players.
* Enhanced Playback System - Players can now access the photo mode and playback can be switched between the car from the replay.
* Replay Camera - Azure circuit - rework the number of cameras draw distances and problem solving backgrounds and perspectives are obstructing track objects.
* Replay Camera - Hockenheim country - raise a number of cameras positioned to address the observations were obstructed track objects.
* Fixed loading saved game when the player older version of replay crashes.
Control and FFB
new - implemented through the menu slider to manually adjust the menu spring force strength static / low speed spring steering gain and the overall ability for users:
Menu spring - Pause menu front and restoring the strength of the spring game steering wheel.
Low elasticity coefficient and saturation - steering ( Controls> Calibration of force feedback is available. The preset at the top, a new slider on this page to control spring / steering effect at the bottom of the settings. Whenever you change these values to become a custom preset. You can choose to switch them back to the default or classic through the top of the page.
* Fanatec - To support this feature Fanatec wheel slip accelerator plus support vibration. The Clubsport pedals for the V3 adds support rumble of the accelerator pedal, and fixed brake does not work rumble.
* Logitech Wheels - increase the LED G29 support.
* Custom Wheels - reduce the default menu spring force.
* Fixed an issue where pause while driving, which is discordant, when both entering and exiting the wheel in the game menu springs.
* Handbrake and boost control allocation is no longer mandatory.
* Fixed a mouse control is blind regardless of deadband in the production centers.
* Fixed FFB suddenly lost a serious problem after the collision.
* 125cc and the 250cc kart group - better adjustment shift automatic transmission algorithms. After this lock brake reduces the incidence of rapid-fire downshifts from 6th to 1st.
* Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO - add the missing gear read out to the cockpit display. Fixed "QUATTRO" in the hall (Licensing) lowercase.
* Aston Martin Vantage of GT3 - position of the fixed rear center brake light impact test, in order to ensure an accurate light impact injury.
* Bentley Continental GT3 - the fixed rear suspension design which is causing a slight asymmetry of some inadvertent cross weight.
* BMW M3 GT - set to use the same tire width for other GT3 car. This helps to balance performance and role in a fair competitive environment, because the car will use this tire size, if it ran in 2012 after the rest of the GT3 racing.
* BMW V12 LMR - fixed engine life numbers to match other similar vehicles.
* Group 5 cars and BMW M1 - adjust the sensitivity to heat and rain tires to prevent them from overheating in the rain.
* Escort MK1 and DLC 2002 BMW turbo - rebalancing AI performance.
* Formula A - adds a new tire group includes two slicks: "soft" and "the." Rebalance heating and pull all four tires. Rework tire wear to more closely match the real world of F1 racing. Heating is now more even around. Ai speed (faster) as requested further adjust the balance, and the base settings to accommodate thermal change and its impact on the balance. The media make slick grip consistent 180-220F, so that the compound is a strategy to reduce wear more useful choice. Soft slick dry tires is the default.
* Formula C - decline in the rain a little more for the car AI capabilities, because AI is still too fast in the rain.
* Lotus 98T - new settings to help deal with the power, the new rain tires adjusted to better heating. Some changes in smooth heating and inflationary pressures sensitivity carcass.
* McLaren MP4 12C - adjust the default settings to match the changes in a harder tire.
* McLaren P1 - stiff suspension d
√ Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
√ Memory: 4 GB
√ Video card: GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 5770
√ Sound Card: DirectX compatible 9.0c
√ Free hard drive space: 17 GB
- patched to version v 3.0
- Activate all DLC
- Installation time 15 minutes
Includes the following DLC:
CARS project – Limited Edition Upgrade – 001
Project CARS – Modified Car Pack – 002
Project CARS – Racing Icons Pack – 003
All Previous Updates Are included.
2. Copy all files to the game directory.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed