Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v184.108.40.2067 + Serial-FL | 23.22 MB
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is the latest version of The Anti-Malware Formerly Known As Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) 2.0 ships with a completely redesigned user interface to make the product easier to use, more informative and provide quicker access to key functionality. MBAM 2.0 also built in and improved our Anti-Rootkit and Chameleon self-protection technologies. Most importantly, MBAM 2.0's detection and removal engine are significantly improved under the hood. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium's industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and run a scan. It's that simple. It provides better protection and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you're crushing malware and foiling hackers.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Features include:
• Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware: Detects and eliminates malware your antivirus will miss.
• Malicious Website Blocking: Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.
• Real-time protection: Detects malware automatically in real-time, before it can infect.
• Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: Removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
• Hyper Scan Mode: Scans faster by only looking for active threats.
• Scan/Database Update Scheduler: Enables you to schedule automatic scans and database updates.
• Malwarebytes Chameleon Driver: Prevents malware from terminating Malwarebytes or modifying its processes.
• Advanced Malware Removal: Employs industry-leading technology to completely remove malware code.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Languages Available: Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugual), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
• Internet Explorer 6 or newer
• 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
• 800MHz CPU or faster
• 20MB of free hard disk space
• 800×600 or greater screen resolution
• Active internet connection for database and product updates
What’s NEW in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.8 (June 29, 2015)
• License key is now displayed on the My Account screen
• Remaining subscription duration now displayed on My Account screen
• Implemented other licensing improvements to clarify license status
• Enhanced protection capabilities of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Web Protection
• Numerous enhancements to prepare for full compatibility with Windows 10
• Enhanced Malwarebytes Chameleon’s ability to fully restore Malwarebytes functionality when affected by a malware infection
• Updated data collection techniques to improve malware research and analysis
• Removed “Exclude” button on Website Blocked notification to reduce inadvertent allowing of malicious sites
• Updated button text on Malware Detected and Non-Malware Detected notifications to clarify meaning
• Added enhanced support for High DPI displays
• Enabled the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free version to receive incremental database updates
• Added appropriate copyright notices and license statements for all third-party open source software
• Corrected translation errors for core non-English languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Polish)
• Added support for Chinese Traditional, which is provided as a convenience for our users by a community volunteer and is not an officially supported language
• Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities
• Reverted the temporary change in v.2.1.6 that disabled checking for updates prior to scheduled scans
• Fixed SDK Database load errors for error code 2 and 1812
• Removed obsolete “Terminate program when no threats are found” setting since scans now run from the tray application
• Fixed several crashes that could occur during scan and quarantine operations
• Fixed crash that occurred when clicking the Clear Policies link on Access Policies screen
• Fixed issue where “Show notification after successful update” setting was not properly retained during an upgrade from v.2.1.4 to v.2.1.6
• Fixed issue where “Close notification” setting was not retained during upgrade from v.2.1.4 to v.2.1.6 if the user had changed that setting back to 7 seconds after installing v.2.1.4
• Fixed issue on the Quarantine screen where unselecting a quarantined item disabled the Delete and Restore buttons
• Fixed issue where an incorrect program version was listed in the scan logs
• Disabled option to specify rootkit scanning as part of a Hyper scan
• Fixed issue in Windows 10 Tech Preview and Windows 8.1 where Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was unable to start in certain cases after self-protection was turned on
• Fixed issue where Malwarebytes Chameleon did not load properly on Windows XP SP3 in certain conditions
• Fixed issue which prevented Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.2.1.4 (and higher) from upgrading over certain Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.1.75 consumer builds
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed