HyperCam 3 - is a new version of the famous HyperCam 2, being jointly developed with Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as .AVI or WMV/ASF files. HyperCam may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips.
Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text-notes workflow, multiple settings command line interface, can be installed on portable devices, small installation size and a more than affordable price is what makes HyperCam 3 a must-have tool.
The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2:
- able to record Skype video and audio calls
- new skinned user-friendly interface
- able to grab video in overlay mode
- able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor
- able to encode captured sound
- tiny utilitarian HyperCam tray toolbar
- visual managing of recently recorded clips
- Save captured data to AVI or WMV/ASF files
- Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Edit captured AVI files with K-Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Edit captured WMV/ASF files with Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for Internet call recording )
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
- Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
- Supported languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian.
Current version 3.6.1508.27.
- Localization to Portugese (Brazil) language
- Fixed sound loss while recording
OS : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://www.solveigmm.com/