GIMP for Beginners. Make Your Own Professional Book Covers
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 800x600, 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 1.73 GB
eLearning, Design, Graphic Design | Skill level: Beginner level
Create Your Own Professional Book Covers, image compositions, Facebook ads etc. with the GIMP FREE Software.
In this course you will learn all the features of GIMP that you will need to create professional book covers. Not more and not less. This course is specifically targeted to indie authors that want to create their own professional covers with free software. However, the first 4 hours of video cover all principal features of GIMP that could be beneficial to anyone that has no knowledge whatsoever of image editing software and that wants to make other images than book covers. For example image compositions, logos, Facebook ads etc. Produced by Timo Hofstee, author of the bestseller "The Complete Cover Creation Guide".
Why you should take this course :
- This course covers all you need to create professional covers in easy to understand terminology and without the fluff.
- The producer uses what he teaches.
- All manipulations are shown in a detailed step-by-step approach.
- In the last 2 sections, you will learn how to create a complete cover from beginning to end.
- In total you get almost 7 hours of video.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. 30 day money back offer.
- You will get a free copy of my book "How to make book covers that sell".
- GIMP is the best clone of Photoshop and it's FREE.
What are the requirements?
- All you need is : A PC or a MAC or a Unix/linux system.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 44 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Create your own professional book covers
- Create image compositions, logos, FB ads etc.
What is the target audience?
- Indie authors that want to create their own book covers
- Students that have never used image editing software and that want to make compositions, logos, image improvements etc.