How To Write Better: The Clear, Concise, Effective You
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720, 640x360 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 990 MB
eLearning, Language, English | Skill level: All level
Enhance written & spoken communication. Become effective in school & business. Write your way to success.
- This course is written and presented by an award-winning graduate school professor with 7 years' experience in writing improvement, editing, and teaching.
- It has been recorded and produced on a studio quality level.
- By enrolling in this course, you will get lifetime access to current content, as well as the ability to interact with me online via the teaching platform.
- Watch our PREVIEW VIDEO to get a sense of what improvements you'll be making to your writing, and the way you communicate every day.
You read and write every day, but how often do you think about getting better at these two crucial skills? This course will provide you with the tips and lessons to improve your communication skills and succeed in school, business, and life.
This course is for everyone. Beginning with the building blocks of written communication, this course provides students and writers of all levels and experience with the tools to enhance the delivery and precision of their message, whatever that message may be. At the end of this course, you'll be better at writing EVERYTHING. From text messages to business e-mails, college essays to facebook posts, everyone will understand you better, and thank you for it.
What are the requirements?
- A commitment to expressing yourself more effectively.
- A desire to avoid misunderstandings.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Write anything better.
- Impress prospective employers, or wow your professors into giving you the A-grade that you deserve.
- Analyze any text- be it a novel, an e-mail, a memo, or a drunk text from your ex.
What is the target audience?
- YOU - if you want to understand and to be understood.
- People who want to get better grades in school - REGARDLESS of the class. (Ok, maybe this won't help for Calculus, sorry dudes.).
- Entrepreneurs who communicate through the written word every day.
- People on the hunt for a job who want to improve their written communication (for cover letters, for example).