Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.
- Reset Registry Permissions
- Reset File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Repair WMI
- Repair Windows Firewall
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Repair MDAC & MS Jet
- Repair Hosts File
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- Repair Icons
- Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
- Remove Temp Files
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair Windows Updates
- Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- and more...
Benefits of the Pro :
- Automatic program updates.
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
- Help support the free repairs.
What's new in version 3.4.3:
- Updated the "Reboot To Safe Mode" code to have the program now remove Safe Mode from the boot manager after you start the program in safe mode, instead of relying on the RunOnce registry key.
- Made some adjustments & tweaks to the registry and file permissions repairs.
- Yet even more code improvements and code changes. As the program grows I find cleaner, faster ways of doing things, so the code is always being improved.
- Updated Tweaking.com - Registry Backup to v3.2.0
Home Page - http://www.tweaking.com/