NLP Techiniques to Eliminate Your Fear of Public Speaking
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 150 mb MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Happiness | Skill level: All level
Simple NLP techniques to remove fear of speaking in front of others. Exercises to raise your confidence and happiness
Learn proven NLP strategies and techniques that will eliminate your fear and enable you to experience communication on a different level. During this course you will be led through NLP exercise that when practiced correctly have been demonstrated to make a significant difference in quality of life.
You'll discover how Harvard researchers are at the forefront of modeling...and you'll learn how to apply what they have found. You'll practice time-tested and research-validated NLP techniques that will fill you with instant courage and make you poised and calm in front of groups.
You'll also learn some of the most powerful NLP presuppositions. These foundational NLP principles are part of the advanced bonus section and will skyrocket your ability to be an effective communicator, and person!
What are the requirements?
- Please allot 7-15 minutes a day for the next 21 days to practice these exercises
- No knowledge of NLP is needed to benefit from these NLP techniques
- No additional software is needed
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 40 mins of content!
- Speak confidently in front of others
- Address a group of strangers with poise and grace
- Utilize the power of their minds to ignite new neural pathways
- Speak with conviction
- Present ideas without fear or trepidation
- Create a feeling of empowerment instantly
What is the target audience?
- Those with anxiety of speaking in public
- Students going back to school who want to start the year off with empowerment
- College students
- Business professionals who do presentations
- Coaches looking for tools to use with their clients
- This course is not to be used for serious social anxiety. It is also not intended as medical or psychological advice. If you think you may have a serious condition please consult a medical or health care professional