OnTrack To A Great Interview
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | pdf | 242 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Career Development | Skill level: Beginner level
Interview so well that they just have to give you that great new JOB!
You have at last got that interview! Its a great job and superb opportunity that you really do not want to waste. So take this course and learn how to get that job that you really deserve. This course explains how to prepare for that all important interview, what kind of interviews there are and how to behave during the interview so that you project confidence, experience and a desire to be hired. I cover what to expect at an interview, the questions you may be asked and more importantly how to answer them. Lastly I cover those common howlers that can snatch winning that job away from you. OnTrack to a Great Interview does what it says in the title - prepare you for a great interview! There are some great take aways to help you prepare as well as full notes to help you understand the video based course. Learn how to be so great at your interview that they just have to give you the job!
What are the requirements?
- Ideally you need to know what kind of job you are seeking but this is not vital. The equipment you need is just an internet connection.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 6 lectures and 54 mins of content!
- Enjoy the interview process knowing that you are well prepared and presenting yourself in the best possible manner.
- Understand the interview process and know how you can be the best possible candidate.
- Understand what happens at an interview and more importantly be prepared for those interview questions that could change your life and future.
- Know how to research details about the company you want to work for and what things you should know before you start the interview.
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for people interviewing at all levels.
- This course is meant for people who want to make a great and winning impression at their next interview.